Once you set up SAML for Proxyclick via Teamstack, your users will be able to login to Proxyclick using their Teamstack credentails.
- Proxyclick (SP) initiated Single Sign-On
- Teamstack (IdP) initiated Single Sign-On
Set up SSO via SAML for Proxyclick
To set up SSO you first need to add Proxyclick app to Teamstack, assign it to yourself and then configure Proxyclick SSO with the SAML metadata from Teamstack.
Step 1: Add Proxyclick app to Teamstack
- Go to your Applications in Teamstack.
- Click "Add Application" in the top right corner.
- Search for "Proxyclick" and click "Add".
- Select this app to be a "SAML" app, input the "Company ID" (If your dashboard URL is https://app.proxyclick.com/XXXXXX/dashboard, input XXXXXX) and leave "Relay State" input empty.
- In Organization's Applications overview, click on the newly created Proxyclick app. You will see all the details about this app.
- Click on "Users" and assign this app to yourself. You will need this in order to test whether SAML is working correctly for Proxyclick.
- Click on the "SAML Configurations" tab. Keep this page open, you will need these values once you configure the SAML settings in Proxyclick.
Step 2: Set up SAML in Proxyclick
- Log in to your Proxyclick using your admin account.
- At the bottom left sidebar, click on "Settings" followed by "INTEGRATIONS"
- If SAML feature was not enable in your account yet, click "Browse Marketplace". Find "Generic SAML" in "Single Sign On(SSO)" category and add it to your account.
- When SAML was enable, click "Setting".
- Copy the "Issuer (IDP Entity ID)" value from Teamstack and paste it to the "Issuer" input.
- Copy the "Sign-in Page URL" value from Teamstack and paste it to the "SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL" input.
- Copy the "Identity Provider Certificate" value from Teamstack and paste it to the "Certificate" input.
- Click "Save".
You can now test the login from Teamstack to Proxyclick. You need to have Proxyclick assigned to yourself in Teamstack. To test the connection, do the following:
- Open a new incognito window.
- Log into Teamstack.
- Click on the Proxyclick app on your dashboard.
- You will be redirected to Proxyclick and will be logged in without the need to enter a password at Proxyclick.
Note: If you want to test SP initiated Single Sign On, go can to link "https://saml.proxyclick.com/init/XXXXXX" (replace XXXXXX with your company Id).