Once you set up SAML for GoToMeetings via Teamstack, your users will be able to login to GoToMeeting using their Teamstack credentails.
- GoToMeeting (SP) initiated Single Sign-On
- Teamstack (IdP) initiated Single Sign-On
Set up SSO via SAML for GoToMeeting
To set up SSO, you first need to add a GoToMeeting app to Teamstack, assign it to yourself and then configure GoToMeeting SSO with the SAML metadata from Teamstack.
Step 1: Add a GoToMeeting app to Teamstack
- Go to your Applications in Teamstack.
- Click "Add Application" in the top right corner.
- Search for "GoToMeeting" and click "Add".
- Select this app to be a "SAML" app and input "https://global.gotomeeting.com" to "Relay State" field.
- In Organization's Applications overview, click on the newly created GoToMeeting app. You will see all the details about this app.
- Click on "Users" and assign this app to yourself. You will need this in order to test whether SAML is working correctly for GoToMeeting.
- Click on the "SAML Configurations" tab. Keep this page open, you will need these values once you configure the SAML settings in GoToMeeting.
Step 2: Set up SAML in GoToMeeting
- Log in to your GoToMeeting using your admin account.
- Click on "More" button on left corner and click "Admin Center"
- In "Admin settings" find Organization setting and click SETUP.
- At the "Organization" card, set up your domain.
- Follow the instructions to verify your domain.
- Switch to "Identity Provider" tab.
- At "How would you like to configure your SAML IDP?" option, select "Manual".
- Enter the "Sign-in Page URL" value from step 1.7. into "Sign-in page url".
- In "Sign-out page url (optional)", use"https://app.teamstack.com/dashboard"
- Copy value from "Issuer (IDP Entity ID)" and "Identity Provider Certificate" from step 1.7 and paste it to "Identity Provider Entity ID" and "Verification certificate" field in GoToMeeting.
- Click "Save".
You can now test the login from Teamstack to GoToMeeting. You need to have GoToMeeting assigned to yourself in Teamstack. To test the connection, do the following:
- Open a new incognito window.
- Log into Teamstack.
- Click on the GoToMeeting app on your dashboard.
- You will be redirected to GoToMeeting and will be logged in without the need to enter a password at GoToMeeting.