Once this is done, your users will be able to access Evernote using Teamstack via SAML. Your users will use their Teamstack credentials when accessing Evernote.
- Teamstack (IdP) initiated Single Sign-On
Set up SSO via SAML for Evernote
To set up SSO you first need to add Evernote app to Teamstack, assign it to yourself and then configure Evernote SSO with the settings from Teamstack.
Step 1: Add Evernote app to Teamstack
- Go to your Applications in Teamstack.
- Click "Add Application" in the top right corner.
- Search for "Evernote " and click "Add".
- Select this app to be a "SAML" and leave "Relay State" input empty.
- In Organization's Applications overview, click on the newly created Evernote app. You will see all the details about this app.
- Click on "Users" and assign this app to yourself. Your Teamstack email must be the same as Evernote the admin email.
- Click on the "SAML Configurations" tab. Keep this page open, you will need these values once you configure the SAML settings in Evernote.
Step 2: Set up SAML in Evernote
- Log in to Evernote Admin with your administrator account.
- Go to you "Admin Console" and click on "Single Sign-On" in the left side bar.
- Fill the "SAML HTTP Request URL" and "X.509 Certificate" fields with "Sign-in Page URL" and "Identity Provider Certificate" values from step 1.7.
- Click "Save & Enable".
You can now test the login from Teamstack to Evernote. You need to have the Evernote app assigned to yourself in Teamstack. To test the connection, do the following:
- Open a new incognito window
- Log into Teamstack
- Click on the Evernote app on your dashboard
- You will be redirected to Evernote and will be logged in without the need to enter a password at Evernote.